Most appointments are scheduled for a 50-60-minute block of time. I have a professional biller that will bill insurance—in most cases you will not need to handle any paperwork.
I accept Blue Cross, Blue Shield and Regency
- A minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel or reschedule
- I am on multiple panels including Blue Cross Blue Shield and Pacific Source
- I also bill insurance out of network
- I do not participate with Medicare or Medicaid, nor New York based insurance for Telehealth clients
Rates are as follows:
- Individual client session $175
- Family and couple session $180
- 90-minute couple session $255
- Initial intake session $200
- Credit cards
- PacificSource Insurance also accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.